Located in the heart of Sarnia's downtown, McKenzie & Blundy provides a peaceful and comforting atmosphere. Once a stately residential home, built in 1880, McKenzie & Blundy has worked to maintain many of the historical features of the building while still offering the amenities of a modern facility.
With modular walls in our visitation rooms and chapel we are able to accommodate small, intimate gatherings, large spacious celebrations and everything in-between. In its open-concept format, the facility comfortable seats 250 people.
We know that this can be an overwhelming time which is why we offer a Private Family Gathering Room upstairs along with a full kitchen. In addition we have a Children's Room full of toys, activities and a TV/DVD player with movies for younger family members.
Additional amenities offered by our facility include:
- Audio Video Equipment (flat screen monitors, projector & screen, sound system with CD/iPod/MP3 capability, iMac, DVD player)
- Social room for community meetings or family gathering
- Wheelchair accessible with ramp and extra-wide doors
- Memorial Forests Tribute Wall
- Extensive Lending Library
- In-house organ with musicians available